Escape to a sanctuary for the senses at the gorgeous, multi-award profitable Banyan Tree Lăng Cô in Central Vietnam, a paradise of luxurious all-pool villas at the Laguna Lăng Cô built-in vacation spot, nestled between the azure waters of the East Sea and the Truong Son mountain vary.
This is the good vacation spot for travellers who search a luxurious hideaway, or a base from which to discover this stunning space – one which incorporates the three UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Hoi An Ancient Town, the Imperial Citadel of Hue and My Son Sanctuary.
Step right into a world of historic and trendy historical past, unspoilt pure magnificence and opulent consolation at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô.
– Website: https://www.banyantree.com/vietnam/lang-co
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/banyantreelangco/
– Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Banyan+Tree+Lang+Co+Vietnamfirstname.lastname@example.org,107.9537574,15z/data=!4m8!3m7!1s0x0:0xc7bcb8c4b4088c42!5m2!4m1!1i2!8m2!3d16.3380811!4d107.9537574
– Address: Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue Province Hue, Vietnam
– Phone: (+ 84) 0234 3695 888
– E: email@example.com
– Contact me in Vietnam: Phone quantity; 0923 190018, Mr. Hùng (Only obtain calls in Vietnam)
– worldwide communication: Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bank account: 0602 4523 4050 – Sacombank – Hồ Chí Minh Cty – NGUYỄN BÁ HÙNG.
– Electronic pockets: Momo; 0923190018, Nguyễn Bá Hùng.
(*) Videos could comprise copyrighted content material based mostly on Fair Use legal guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright). For any coverage violations, group tips, copyright legal guidelines, please contact us instantly through e mail: email@example.com.
– Editor: Nguyễn Bá Hùng
– Owner: Nguyễn Bá Hùng
#Vietnamtravelguide #Vietnam #BanyanTreeLăngCô